Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
Call Ask-a-Nurse : 317-338-5437 (KIDS)
A 24/7 Nurse Advice line, staffed by experienced pediatric nurses, is for the parent who has a question about your child’s health from rash, fever, allergic reactions, burns, or falls that cause concern. This phone line does not take the place of calling 911 in a true emergency.
Specialized Children’s Hospital, ER and Outpatient Services at St. Vincent Indianapolis & St. Vincent Fishers
Our multi-disciplinary team approach to children’s health is family-centered. Through the Peyton Manning Children’s Health system at St. Vincent your family will get faster access to more than 100 highly experienced pediatric specialists. A majority of these physicians are double board certified in pediatrics and in one or more of 25 different pediatric specialty areas.
- Full-service Pediatric Hospital staffed by Pediatric Hospitalists includes 70 private rooms. We are located on the St. Vincent Indianapolis campus, 2001 W. 86th St., entrance #4.
- More than 40 different Pediatric services and clinics are located at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital and in the Professional Office Building on the St. Vincent Indianapolis campus.
- Several Pediatric sub-specialists also have offices at the Peyton Manning Children’s Outpatient Center attached to St. Vincent Fishers Hospital, including a Pediatric Walk-in Clinic (Saturdays) and Sports Injury Walk-in Clinic (M-F am).
- Child Life Specialists support our young patients and families by providing distracted play (especially when testing or a procedure needs to be done) and organized activities including music, art and dance therapy.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), 15 beds and 2 ECMO rooms staffed 24/7 by board certified Pediatric Intensivists focus on stabilizing the critically ill pediatric patient.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (Level IV at St. Vincent Women’s Hospital, and Level III at St. Vincent Carmel Hospital) are one of the largest NICU networks in Indiana supported by Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists and Neonatologists. Ask about our Monogram Maternity program, a personalized birth experience.
- The 22 St. Vincent ministry hospitals and St. Vincent Medical Group physicians throughout Indiana have fast-track communication with the PMCH specialists and services utilizing the 24/7/365 ONE Call transfer program.
- If there is a traumatic injury, the St. Vincent Level I Trauma Center on the Indianapolis campus is available to patients age 15 years and older and coordinates ongoing care with Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
- For families needing no-or-low-cost, acute-care children’s’ services, see our list of Rural and Urban Access to Health (RUAH) sites; and in the Indianapolis metro, the Joshua Max Simon Primary Care Center
- Chaplains – Pastoral Care can provide you and your family spiritual support. The Pastoral Care Department will provide assistance to those of all faiths. Trained chaplains are available 24 hours a day. If you would like to speak with a chaplain, please let your nurse know. Submit a prayer request at any time.
St. Vincent also has Immediate Care/Urgent Care centers throughout Indiana for the non-emergent, acute care needs of children and families.
To see a full list of immediate care locations click here.
To find a pediatrician click here.
At St. Vincent our mission is based on a Caring Spirit. Every Pediatric specialist and Children’s Health associate seeks to offer extraordinary measures of care. We utilize the most advanced diagnostic testing and treatment options. Working as a team on behalf of your child and the family means you will have access to so many more long-term health options and opportunities.
St. Vincent Professional Office Building at 8402 Harcourt Road on the St. Vincent Indianapolis campus is home to PMCH Pediatric Specialty offices, clinics, and many outpatient services. This building is adjacent to Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent Indianapolis, entrance #4. A parking garage is conveniently located between the two complexes.
Low or No Cost Family Resources
I want to…
Ways to Give