To make an appointment at any of our locations call 317-338-3000.
Children’s Heart Center at St.Vincent
8333 Naab Road, Suite 320,
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Located at Entrance #6
Maps & Directions
The Children’s Heart Center at St.Vincent is a full-service Pediatric Cardiology program with pediatric cardiothoracic surgical expertise for preterm babies, infants, children and teenagers with congenital and acquired heart disease. Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital and PICU, and St.Vincent Women’s Hospital and its Level IV NICU are well prepared to care for a child with a complex heart and lung condition. Our capabilities include ECMO and nitric oxide interventions.
We have the largest newborn ICU in the state of Indiana, and one of the largest cardiology programs in the state for the non-surgical closure of intra-cardiac defects.
Our pediatric cardiologists work closely with the pediatric cardiothoracic surgeons who are highly experienced in correcting heart problems using advanced surgical procedures.
Our focus is on providing excellence in pediatric heart medicine. Our approach is grounded in the St.Vincent “Caring Spirit.” The staff at the Children’s Heart Center and its many outreach clinics have a strong network of care throughout the State of Indiana. Click here to see all locations. Our program (like the nationally recognized St.Vincent Heart Center) continues to stand out and provide best-in-care practices.
- Biplane Pediatric catheterization labs with hybrid operating room suites
- N21 stereotactic magnetic technology (Used to expertly navigate a child’s heart and vascular system to minimize the use of X-ray.)
- Echocardiography (fetal and pediatric)
- Electrophysiology studies
- Intracardiac electrophysiology procedures with radio-frequency ablation
- Holter evaluations (24-hour ambulatory ECG monitoring)
- Trans-telephonic ECG monitoring
- Treadmill exercise testing
- Tilt table testing
For many years we have also supported the Charity Care Program of Franklin Graham’s Samaritan’s Purse Network, an overseas ministry treating children with heart disease. We have provided cardio-surgical services to more than 100 patients from Samaritan’s Purse.
Milestones in Neonate and Infant Cardiology
Through the years, the Children’s Heart Center has cared for many critically ill infants; memorable examples include:
- Arterial switch repair in a pre-term infant
- Successful neonatal balloon valvuloplasty of the aortic valve in a pre-term infant
- Implantable cardiac defibrillators in infants
- Successful construction of right ventricular outflow tracts and repair of the tricuspid valve in a newborn
I want to…
Ways to Give