For more information please call 317-338-3582
Thank you for your interest in visiting our patients at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St Vincent.
Please view our special event guidelines for more information about visiting our patients and families.
Are you and your child interested in becoming more involved at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital? Please fill out our Patient Interest Form and we will reach out to you as opportunities become available!
In-kind donations are welcomed at Peyton Manning Children’s hospital all year long. We greatly appreciate your generosity and donations to our patients and families!
Even though the public cannot personally deliver items directly to our patients, your donations will be used in the following ways:
- Restocking playrooms and clinic waiting areas
- Given to patients for bedside play
- Birthday and end of treatment celebrations
- Holiday items
Would you like provide a gift to a child at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital? Click here to learn how.
If you and your family or friends wish to assemble items for patients and families at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital, please view the list below.
Assemble Ready-to-Use Craft Kits
- Bead Bracelet kit
- Painting Kit
- Coloring books/crayons
Assemble Family Comfort Bags
For parents and caregivers who have an unexpected overnight stay in the hospital. Items to include (travel size):
- Bath gel, brush/comb, deodorant, lip balm, lotion, mouthwash, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush/toothpaste, journal, pens, shaving cream
All items should be new and not stored in an attic, basement or garage. We cannot accept used toys.
Donations can be dropped off at the following address:
Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent (Entrance #4)
2001 West 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Monday- Friday, 7AM-7PM, Saturday and Sunday 11AM- 3 PM
Monetary donations can be mailed to or dropped off at the following address:
St. Vincent Foundation
8402 Harcourt Road, Suite 210
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Or give online using our secure link, click here.
Volunteers are an integral part of the Child Life department. Child Life volunteers support patients, families and staff by assisting on the 3rd and 4th floor units by providing efficient, quality care, supportive of development, comfort, coping and recreational needs.
To volunteer with the Child Life department:
- Required 6-month minimum commitment (exception–students on summer break)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Volunteer for one 2-hour shift per week
- Outgoing, pleasant attitude, and be able to get along well with children of all ages
- Follow the directions of Child Life staff and/or unit staff and work well with little supervision
- Flexible and respectful in working with patients, families, and staff
- Awareness of infection control guidelines and confidentiality issues specific to the area served
- Dependable in attendance
- Rock, play, and interact with infants, children, or adolescents
- Provide patients and families with games, toys or activities
- Organize and sanitize toys in activity rooms during each shift
- Assist Child Life Specialist with activity group time or special projects as needed
We currently have volunteer opportunities from 10am-noon and 1pm-3pm daily. For availability and information about additional volunteer opportunities at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at St. Vincent, please contact Volunteer Services at 317-338-2055. To apply online click here.
Other Ways to Give
If you are interested in other ways to donate your time or help the patients and families at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital, please view the list below.
Host a Family Dinner Night at the Hospital
All food must be catered by a restaurant or store-bought. Family dinner nights are held in the family lounge from 5:30-7pm. Please plan for 50 people on average for a family dinner night. The amount may be more or less, depending on when your event is scheduled. If you are interested in hosting a family dinner night please call 317-338-3582 or e-mail email@example.com for more information and scheduling availability.
Set Up a Personal Fundraising Page
Are you celebrating a birthday or big event, training for an upcoming race, or just want to make a difference? Engage your friends and family by setting up a personal fundraising page and asking that they support your efforts.
Organize A Fundraising Event
Organize a special event to benefit Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital. Whether it’s a special party, 5k race, bake sale, or something else, you will have fun and support a good cause at the same time!
It’s all about kids helping kids! Hosting a fundraiser at your school is an easy and fun way to make a difference in our community and provide leadership and service opportunities for students – all while helping kids and families at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
- Some ideas include: bake sale, canning, carnival door decoration contest, dress casual/spirit/hat day, movie night, penny war, read-a-thon
- For more information, visit our fundraising site here.
Make a donation based on the sale of your products or services. Or display a Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital donation bucket in your store.
Employee Giving Drive
Raise awareness for Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital and engage your employees by organizing a giving drive. Whether it’s an office party, casual Friday, or department competition, encourage your employees to make donations to benefit the kids at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
Encourage your employees to make a charitable contribution to benefit Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital by matching their philanthropic support.
If you are part of an established corporate, private, or family foundation, you can join other generous grantors and provide support for Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital. For further information, contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
True Hero Ambassadors Program
At Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital we have one goal: getting kids back to being kids. The kids we serve are the heart and mission of our organization, and this is why they are our True Heroes!
The True Hero Ambassador program celebrates former and current patients who use their personal experiences and circle of friends to ensure that other patients have a positive hospital experience, and help motivate other kids, parents, schools and community organizations to give back to the patients at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
True Hero Ambassadors are either former or current patients of Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital and are committed to giving back. True Hero Ambassadors can serve in a variety of ways, including:
- Sharing the experience they have had at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital to be used on St. Vincent website and social media outlets.
- Serving as a spokesperson by representing Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at fundraisers or other special events (for those Ambassadors who are willing!)
- Organizing an annual fundraiser to benefit Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital, whether it’s something at their school, in their neighborhood, or any other creative idea!
We would ask that not only the patient but their family be available to attend events and that they would give consent to use photos, stories, videos, etc. of the child at the discretion of the hospital marketing and development teams.
Child Life Services (CLS)
Ways to Give
I want to…