Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital ENT Center
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
For information about ENT and Pediatric Audiology Services call 317-338-6815
At the Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Center we are otolaryngology specialists diagnosing and treating a full range of conditions, including acute and chronic infections and head and neck airway disorders. The otolaryngologists (ENTs) and associates provide comprehensive services through the:
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center
- St. Vincent Pediatric Communications Center (Audiology)
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital (PMCH)
- 24/7 coverage at Hilbert Pediatric Emergency Department, at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- St. Vincent Women’s Hospital NICU
- ENT Clinic at Peyton Manning Children’s Outpatient Center at St. Vincent Fishers
The ENT specialists are part of several PMCH Pediatric multidisciplinary teams and provide integrated care for children with complex medical conditions:
- Aerodigestive Clinic: Pediatric airway feeding and swallowing difficulties
- Audiology Services: Diagnostic testing and hearing aids for hearing loss
- Cancer Care, Head: Ototoxicity hearing loss monitoring for pediatric cancer patients
- Craniofacial Center: Craniofacial abnormalities
- Down Syndrome Clinic: ENT care for Down Syndrome,Trisomy 21 patients
- Hemangioma, Vascular & Lymphatic Malformations (HVLM) Clinic: Vascular tumors, lesions treated as part of the program established by the Indiana Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center
What to Expect: At your first ENT appointment
Bring medical records and clinical reports including:
- Previous lab test results (including a history of strep throat or infectious mononucleosis)
- Hearing test reports
- List of all prescribed medication (past and current), including over-the-counter sinus and allergy medications, supplements, and vitamins.
- Notes about seasonal allergy triggers and other contact with pets, foods or specific environments that inflame the ear, nose or throat condition.
As a family-centered ENT practice, we embody the St.Vincent “Spirit of Caring.” This group has consistently placed in the top 90th percentile for patient satisfaction (Press Ganey) which includes patient confidence in the ENT physician and staff; friendliness and courtesy; strong patient and family education about the ENT problem or condition; and consistent follow-up care.