For information or to make an appointment call 317-338-1600
Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital and Outpatient Services
Located in the Joshua Simon Primary Care Center, Suite 205
8414 Naab Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46260
On the St. Vincent 86th campus
These physicians also see patients at the Pediatric Neurology Clinic, St. Joseph Medical Center, South Bend
Our Pediatric Neurologists provide comprehensive neurologic care to children of all ages (newborns to age 18). They diagnosis and treat acute and complex conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves or muscles and emphasize family-centered care with a strong focus on follow-up care.
Pediatric Neurology Clinic EEG services are onsite at the Indianapolis office. Our Pediatric Neurologists also read and interpret EEG recordings from other medical providers throughout Indiana.
Neurologic Prenatal Consults for hereditary concerns (such are spina bifida) are coordinated through the family’s Maternal Fetal Medicine physician.
On call services are provided at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital and the Hilbert Pediatric ER, St. Vincent Women’s Hospital and NICU, and the St. Vincent Carmel Hospital and NICU.
Neurologic Conditions in Children
- Brain and spinal tumors (benign and malignant)
- Cerebrovascular disease in the brain
- Congenital conditions
- Epilepsy (seizure disorders)
- Headaches and Migraines
- Head injury (including post-concussive evaluations and management, and side effects from a traumatic injury)
- Hydrocephalus (build-up of fluid in the brain)
- Intellectual disabilities and developmental disorders (delays in speech, motor milestones and coordination
- Movement disorders (such as Tourette Syndrome)
- Neuro-behavioral and memory disorders
- Neuro-muscular diseases
- Sleep disorders – evaluating sleep deprivation
EEG (electroencephalogram) is a test that records electrical activity in the brain. The test does not hurt or involve needles. A Sleep-deprived EEG records both awake and sleep patterns. Source: St.Vincent, PMCH, Pediatric Neurology.
I want to…